I recently formed my own company with the goal of providing engineering services on a contractual basis. I have the ability to work in your firm as part of a group, or deliver a complete QC'd design and planset working externally.
believe in taking personal responsibility and treating each dollar
spent as if it was my own, ensuring plans are clear and constructible,
and providing assistance throughout the construction process.
This plan has led to many successful projects.
- Seven Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC) designs with SPMT’s and Sliding / Jacking mechanisms ( 1/3 of all bridge replacements in Utah )
bridge designs in Utah
and prestressed girders
- Retaining wall, shoring, and formwork designs
- Sign structures and pedestrian structures
- Temporary bridges / structures / abutments to maintain traffic through phasing
- Precast abutment, deck, approach slab, and bent designs incorporating post-tensioning
analysis of multispan structures with and without isolation bearings
- Design of Overpass and Underpass structures for Railroads with AREMA code
Angle Bridge Inspection
these projects were Design-Build (DB) low-bid awards, where the
design also required focus on economical approaches, extensive
coordination with contractors, and shared the primary goals outlined in
UDOT’s Practical Design Guidelines.
Based on these experiences, I presented Four Bridges Removed and Replaced in 7 Hours Each at the International Bridge Conference (2010) and ABC Bridge Design and Construction Part I at the UDOT Engineering Conference (2010).
have any questions as to how I can
assist you, please give me a call.